[Isis-users] How to convert databases in ABCD

Wenke Adam wenkeadam at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 16:11:07 CET 2017

I need to import records from a database "A" with 38 fields with sequencial
tags 1,2,3...38 to a base "B" with a different structure.

In winisis I did this simply applying a conversion FST.

How can I do this in ABCD or with cisis tools?

I know I can use RETAG to change the tags of a database. But in this case
there are several fields in base "A" that have to merge into a specific
field in base "B", and I don't see this mentioned in the cisis manual.

Examples

Fields 2,3,4...8 in base "A" have to go to field 130 in base "B" as a
single string, with terms separated by a space.

Fields 34-38 go to field 140 in base "B" as repeats of that field.

Any help is welcome.

Regards

Wenke

--