[Isis-users] How to search for empty fields in ABCD

Piet De Keyser piet.dekeyser at ucll.be
Thu Mar 9 21:38:24 CET 2017

Wenke,

a(v110) would mean there is no corporate author, I presume. You could add this to the index, e.g.

110 0 if a(v110) then 'AU_no corporate author' fi

That way you can search for all authors equal to... "no corporate author" ... This mean you still can use the normal seach interface of ABCD without having to address the database directly from the prompt with MX.

Piet de Keyser

UC Leuven, Belgium