[Isis-users] ABCD SUPPORT STUDENT WITH DISIABILITIES?

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Wed Mar 29 13:59:47 CEST 2017

Justina,

that is quite a good question, but I think the answer relates to the elements outside ABCD : ABCD uses the browser, so the browser-capabilities will define its 'disabled'-friendliness.
Or even the Operating System (OS) : most OS have features to enlarge the font, use a magnifier glass on the screen etc.
I am not an expert at all - that is why I am interested in hopefully more replies - e.g. I don't know whether there are tools to 'speak' command and have them entered into a form, or the other way around : having texts on the screen (in the browser) spoken aloud.
I suppose that is what you are referrring to ?
Are there examples of specific disabled-friendly features in specific library systems ?