[Isis-users] thesaurus in lower case in ABCD

MaMeGmail mamemaclean at gmail.com
Tue May 16 16:23:28 CEST 2017

Hello Piet.

Thank you for the upgrade.

I will make the changes.

Thank you, Guilda, also

Greetings

María Mercedes MacLean

gaspyy60 en gmail.com

gaspyy2002 en yahoo.com.ar

Visite nuestros proyectos

www.proyectoleonardo.com.ar/proleon

  _____

De: isis-users [mailto:isis-users-bounces+mamemaclean=gmail.com en iccisis.org]
En nombre de Piet De Keyser
Enviado el: martes, 16 de mayo de 2017 04:46 a.m.
Para: Lista Isis
Asunto: [Isis-users] thesaurus in lower case in ABCD

Dear colleagues,

In an earlier message I have posted my manual for the thesaurus module in
ABCD. One of the remaining problems was that a thesaurus in lower case did
not work properly. Now this has been corrected – thanks to Guilda, once
again. I have made some additional corrections in my manual, which you can
download here:

http://www.personeel.khleuven.be/~pikey/thesaurus%20manual.pdf

You can also download the new version of the scripts for central\tesaurus
here:

http://www.personeel.khleuven.be/~pikey/tesaurus.zip

I have tested them to my satisfaction in Windows and Linux.

Piet de Keyser

UC Leuven-Limburg, Belgium