[Isis-users] thesaurus in lower case in ABCD

Piet De Keyser piet.dekeyser at ucll.be
Tue May 16 09:46:18 CEST 2017

Dear colleagues,

In an earlier message I have posted my manual for the thesaurus module in ABCD. One of the remaining problems was that a thesaurus in lower case did not work properly. Now this has been corrected - thanks to Guilda, once again. I have made some additional corrections in my manual, which you can download here:

http://www.personeel.khleuven.be/~pikey/thesaurus%20manual.pdf

You can also download the new version of the scripts for central\tesaurus here:

http://www.personeel.khleuven.be/~pikey/tesaurus.zip

I have tested them to my satisfaction in Windows and Linux.

Piet de Keyser
UC Leuven-Limburg, Belgium