[Isis-users] New installation of ABCD

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Wed Feb 7 09:29:06 CET 2018

Hello,

you can download the latest version (2.0f) from the usual source : http://abcd.netcat.be/files, for both Windows and Linux.
For Linux there is a .deb package, for Windows only a ZIP archive containing all necessary files (the 'www'-folder to be copied into a folder 'C:\ABCD).
Then for both Windows and Linux you use an existing Apache/PHP installation (e.g. WAMP) and put the virtual host configuration file (part of the distribution package) in the right Apache configuration folder. E.g. in Linux in /etc/apache2/conf/extra or in WAMP : C:\WAMP\alias.