[Isis-users] New installation of ABCD

Manuel Zunguze manuelczunguze at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 06:34:55 CET 2018

Dear Collegues

My name is Manuel Zunguze from Mozambique (Pedagogic University). I would
like to know from where i can download the last version of ABCD and what
are the requirement to install it, and also from where i can get an updated
tutorial of the installation. We want (at the university) to use ABCD in a
Research Center do catalog all the documents we have.

Best regards
Manuel Zunguze

--
*Doutor em Informática na Educação - UFRGS - Brasil*

*Docente - Universidade Pedagogica - Moçambique   Mobile: 00258820956070*