[Isis-users] COMMANDS FOR PFT

Piet De Keyser piet.dekeyser at ucll.be
Wed Feb 28 09:02:42 CET 2018

Salomon,

It is rather easy. As you know, in order to have a clickable link you should have something like this in HTML:

Now, suppose the text www.salonon.org<http://www.salonon.org> is in v856^u, then you should have in you PFT:

“<a href=http://”v856^u”>”, v856^u”</a>”

You can make any variation you like, e.g. not showing the name of the link but maybe the text “full text available” etc.
The tricky part is that sometimes http:// will be in the data, and other times not, or it may be https:// or ftp:// etc.; so you should take that into account too and check this in you PFT first, which of course then will be a bit more complex.

Piet de Keyser
UC Leuven-Limburg
Belgium