[Isis-users] Fw: Help with a fatal error on the search /solved

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Thu Jul 5 12:29:10 CEST 2018

________________________________

Earlier reported problem solved.

From: Anselmo Domingos Matavele <anselmomatavele at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 5, 2018 12:09 PM
To: De Smet Egbert
Subject: Re: Help with a fatal error on the search

Thank you,

I did the command's

mx loanobjects fst=@ fullinv/ansi=loanobjects and  mx marc fst=@ fullinv/ansi=marc

And now is working perfectly.

Thank you for you help

Anselmo,

I don't have any of your problems in my Windows ABCD, using your database and PFT's...

After changing the .def file for the wrong prefix, nothing changed I suppose - otherwise you should report it to me.

I checked the PFT you use (supposing it is the Portuguese one ?) and see that the PFT uses also the loanobjects and trans-databases.

So please check whether re-indexing these two databases works o.k.

Since you also have a problem with adding to the loanobjects, the problem might be with that database.

Best is to try the command :

mx loanobjects fst=@ fullinv/ansi=loanobjects

in the terminal CMD so as to see the possible error messages.