[Isis-users] Former command "lr"

Leandro Vicente leandro_biblioteca at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 04:20:52 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I apologize in advance if this topic has been already addressed into the group list, but I didn't find anything.

In Winisis we use to have commands "l" and "lr". Apparently command "lr" was not implemented in CISIS. As we know, "l" returns the first MFN of a given key, and "lr" used to return all MFNs indexed under such key.

In FST I have
100 4 ref->author(l->author(|ID|v8),(v100+| |)),

which looks for authors in db "author". The point is, "l" returns only the first MFN with ID=X and we may have lots more.
Does anyone have a tip on how could we possibly retrieve all MFNs once "lr" is not implemented?

Thanks,

Leandro