[Isis-users] Former command "lr"

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Thu Oct 18 09:32:42 CEST 2018

Hi,

you are right : CISIS doesn't have that LR() function and also for me this has created lots of problems. We asked for a quotation to implement this with some ex-Bireme experts who know the CISIS-coding well but their price was exorbitantly high, so the idea was dropped.

However I solved most of my issues with a detour via the 'join=' parameter of mx, for this case operating on the same database itself (meaning : joining the database with itself...). That parameter indeed will add all occurrences pointed to by the postings of the search-key into the resulting joined record. With some extra processing (with PFT or proc) the fields added with tags 3200x can be used as normal fields.