[Isis-users] PDF download

Francisco Tamor fttamor at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 29 14:52:50 CET 2019

Gilda,
Greetings !!
Just opened my email and got your message. Thank you very much and yes,  I will try the attached format.
Regards,Francisco

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 4:57, Guilda Ascencio<guildaa at gmail.com> wrote:   Hello Francisco
Sorry I didn't answer before but I hadn't seen your email.

I have been investigating and the problem is that PDF viewers consider these to be public documents and therefore do not protect them. I can think on some solutions but I have to develop and  prove them and logically that means time and cost.

So, if you want me to continue, please contact me and maybe we will achieve a new function in ABCD.

Regards
Guilda