[Isis-users] Sobre vista en el Opac ABCD

Piet De Keyser piet.dekeyser at ucll.be
Fri Jan 11 22:49:51 CET 2019

Dear Sonia,

Normally this is done by modifying the PFTs you are using in the OPAC. If you have enough knowledge of formatting language it is not complicated. You also have to know how to link to other databases, e.g. copies, in order to retrieve information from them. If you do not have this knowledge yet, please start by studying the manual on formatting language and the ABCD manual. If it is only a smaller problem, e.g. adding one more field to the OPAC outpunt (e.g. with the location of the book) and you are using a "standard" ABCD installation, then send some more information to the list so that we can give you advise on this issue.

Piet de Keyser
<http://www.personeel.khleuven.be/~pikey>https://personeel.ucll.be/u0082832<https://personeel.ucll.be/u0082832/>