[Isis-users] Sobre vista en el Opac ABCD

Piet De Keyser piet.dekeyser at ucll.be
Mon Jan 14 16:05:43 CET 2019

Sonina,

The name standard.pft and detailed.pft als aliasses for the real names of the PFTs.  Take these steps:

(1) in bases: go to par
(2) find the .DEF file corresponding with you database, e.g. MARC.DEF for the Marc database.
(3) you can find the real name in these lines in the section [FILE_LOCATION]:

FILE standard.pft=%path_database%marc/pfts/%lang%/admarc.pft
FILE detailed.pft=%path_database%marc/pfts/%lang%/mrclte.pft

OR

You can find all this by using the option "Configure Database in IAH" from the "Update database definitions" menu.

Piet