[Isis-users] Changes in OD field structure

Eustache Mêgnigbêto eustache.megnigbeto at outlook.com
Sat Jun 8 08:09:54 CEST 2019

Dear all,

I download abcd (version 2.0f, December 2018) to replace the old version I was using.
In one of my databases, I have an operator and date (OD) field. Once I saved the first record with this new version, I noticed that the OD field did not display as expected for the new record. I browsed some existing records and found that the field displays normally. Inspecting the records with the “sin format” internal format, I discovered that the structure is not the same as in the existing records : the subfields (d and o) are permuted so instead of storing the date in ^d and the operator in ^o, the new version stores them in ^o and ^d respectively.
How can I change ?
Thank you in advance.

Eustache  Mêgnigbêto
09 BP 477 Saint  Michel, Cotonou (République du Bénin)