[Isis-users] Changes in OD field structure

Egbert De Smet egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Sun Jun 9 11:49:44 CEST 2019

Eustache,

indeed for some period there was a bug in the script to store the v980 'operator and date' field where ^o and ^d were switched.

To repair this you could apply, on the records where this is the case, the following proc :

------------------ cut here for proc 'switchv980.prc'
proc(
'd980',
(     '<980>', s(replace(replace(replace(v980,'^d','~o'),'^o','^d'),'~o','^o')), '</980>',)
),
(v980/)
------------------ end of proc 'switchv980.prc'
with the command :
mx marc proc=@switchv980.prc copy=marc now -all

If you only want to have it correctly displayed (not really changing the records), you can simply use the PFT :

replace(replace(replace(v980,'^d','~o'),'^o','^d'),'~o','^o')

and if you have mixed records, with and without the problem, you can check whether ^o contains '20' at the beginning before applying the replace() :

if (v980^o*0.2='20' then .... fi

The replace command has to be used 3 times (instead of 2) because first you have to set aside the date subfield marked as ~o, then switch the two subfields ^d and ^o, then put the ~o value in ^o. A bit complicated but it works.