[Isis-users] Instabibilidade de ABCD - Instabiblity of ABCD

Edwin Hübner edwin.hubner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 14:21:33 CET 2019

Yes Daniel, the files are in the right path, and using Apache.
Piet, I'm a consultant for ABCD of the library. I asked the librarian
and she said she has no example. I think it occurs at different
situatiosn
I wonder if you have any idea which server software could conflict
with ABCD, causing the crashes? What should the IT staf check?

Thakns
Edwin Hübner
(5521)99647-1675