[Isis-users] copy marc record from another sofware to ABCD

Ernesto Spinak ernesto_luis_96 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 17:48:20 CEST 2020

continuing with Egbert's idea
it is possible with a little procedural work
I give the idea, after a volunteer passes it to the mx code
let's take your example copiado al final
1) it is plain ansi text easy to parse
2) the first four positions are the field tag and a separator space
3) So we must use the CISIS program called ID2I (see the manual)
   take notes:
     (a) each record must start with the line  !ID 000000 (case sensitive)
         so the input text should be massaged, which can be done easily
     (b) tag 000 should be changed to an acceptable value, I recommend 999
         because that makes up the Registry Leader
4) convert plain text to isis helper, for example xxx
   id2i  file_in create=xxx
   if you have any error the input text is surely not canonical
5) then there are the subfields, denoted here as space, pipe, letter, space, for example | a
6) for this you must create a gizmo in isis with the following conversion
   prepare a text file as follows  from a-z and save it as pepe.txt
    |a ;^a
    |b ;^b
    |c ;^c
   etc
   notice that there is a blank space to the left of the pipe
   then convert that file to gizmo name it gizfld
   mx seq=pepe.txt;  create=gizfld now -all tell=10
   note that the ; after the pepe.txt it is mandatory,
7) now run the gizmo to the isis XXX file to convert the subfield characters
   mx xxx gizmo=gizfld create=xxx2 now -all tell=10
8) mx iso=marc=xxx2.iso outisotag1=999 now -all tell=10
now you have an export ISO prepared to import it with crisis with the corresponding parameters

000 00899cam a22002537  4500
001 000531240
003 BR-RjBN
005 19970609210000.0
008 890907s19830000bsc           000 0 por u
012 __ |a BT000059353
035 __ |a 96101812253769001
040 __ |a Br |b por
082 04 |a 340
092 __ |a VI-89,2,2 |d TESE
100 1_ |a Ferreira, Erinalva Medeiros.
245 13 |a "A figuração da (des) igualdade" : |b algumas idéias sobre o "espaço público" de poder da mulher |b desde sua condição "privada" / |c Erinalva Medeiros Ferreira. -
260 __ |a Florianópolis : |b [s.n.], |c 1983.
300 __ |a vii, 120f. ; |c 33cm.
500 __ |a Orientador: José Maria Gomez.
502 __ |a Dissertação (mestrado) - Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina, Centro Sócio-Econômico.
595 __ |a TM |a DIR |c 83
650 04 |a Direito.
700 1_ |a Gómez, José María.
710 2_ |a Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina. |b Centro Sócio-Econômico.
852 __ |a Obras Gerais
990 __ |a Livro

Enviado desde Correo<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> para Windows 10