[Isis-users] Display Format with frbr

Egbert De Smet egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Tue Apr 14 10:34:09 CEST 2020

Hi,

sorry your request got buried into many other issues like corona and Easter...

I can give it a look, since I was involved in developing the FRBR-tricks of the RDA-database (which you took clearly as an example, as intended), but only if you can provide me with some records which contain all the necessary data, i.e. one record with a contributor and some other different records with the same contributor (as the problem is with the repeatable idea).

It would be good to specify whether you use Windows or Linux, and which version of ABCD.

One more question : do the other repeated links in your 'theses'-database work OK with repeatable fields ? Is it a problem only for contributors ?