[Isis-users] Error fullinv/Conversion to big isis

Soraya Ferraz Lima soyferrazlima at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 23:36:46 CEST 2020

Hello everyone! I hope you are all well.

I have a database with approximately 5,000 records. It is not very big, but
it has many fields of notes, subjects etc and all of them indexed with
technique 0 and 8.
It was working well, but recently it started showing the error "fatal:
fullinv / ifload" I believe that due to the amount of indexed items.

As far as I remember the ideal would be to convert the base to use the
bigisis (correct me if I am wrong), but how to do this conversion? I looked
for a bigisis mx, but there is nothing in the folder (cgi-bin \ ansi \
bigisis).

Or if there is another way to solve this problem, please let me know.

I am using version 2 of GitHub in Windows.

Thank you!