[Isis-users] Simplified MARC database

Piet De Keyser piet.dekeyser at ucll.be
Wed Dec 16 21:56:09 CET 2020

Dear colleagues,

Here is my manual for a simplified MARC database. Feel free to give feedback. I don’t know whether this is enough to build such a database, or maybe someone would need the finish database to download.

This database could make it possible to create a simple catalog that still is compatible with MARC. The data can easily be used to create full MARC records to upload for e.g. a union cataloge, but the catalogers don’t need to key in all the difficult MARC codes, e.g. indicator etc.

Piet de Keyser
Belgium

Verzonden vanuit Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> voor Windows 10