[Isis-users] Online loan - Prestamo em linea

Soraya Ferraz Lima soyferrazlima at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 15:52:36 CEST 2020

Egbert, thank you, but I think I expressed myself badly.
I meant an auto loan online, but not that auto lol

It would be for the OPAC results screen, the user enters his ID and makes
the loan. As it's possible in the reservation for example (as seen in
http://wiki.abcdonline.info/IAH_Reserva_en_l%C3%ADnea )

Thank you and sorry for the confusion