[Isis-users] Print report for multiple databases

Soraya Ferraz Lima soyferrazlima at gmail.com
Tue May 12 16:25:27 CEST 2020

Piet, this is exactly what I want to do:

To list all data from two databases in one list!

The bases are different, there is no connection between them. I just want
to list the data and fields in a single list with the option to generate
spreadsheet.

As if I were going to make an inventory of all the registered content (in
fact, I was not able to make the stock-taking tool [manual ref.] work, as I
do not use the copies base, but that is another matter).

Currently, it is possible to generate a base-by-base list, but I want to
unify that list.
I'm using the report module (central / dbadmin / pft.php).

Thank you for your attention!