[Isis-users] ABCD 2.2 update and PHP 5.2.x as prerequisite

Renate Morgenstern rmorgenstern at iway.na
Wed Dec 15 15:43:18 CET 2021

Good day,
I upgraded my ABCD2  installation on Windows 10 to ABCD2.2.There is a
problem with the php_mbstring.dll - it does not load correctly.
Version:0.9
StartHTML:0000000153
EndHTML:0000001192
StartFragment:0000000189
EndFragment:0000001156
SourceURL:http://192.168    ./index.php
PHP extension 'mbstring' is not loaded.→ Please install this extension
and restart the webserver
On ABCD 2 it loads fine.I have php 7.3.8.  Where do I get the correct
mbsting.dll file?
ThanksRenate

Renate Morgenstern

Tel.: +264 61 242124