[Isis-users] ABCD IS A MESS

kali at kalimotxo.net kali at kalimotxo.net
Fri Sep 17 08:43:57 CEST 2021

Dear community, dear Aldo,

This message's DKIM signature has been altered and the body includes a link outside and not related to either abcd nor isis in any way.
I suspect Aldo's account might have been compromised or his identity supplanted.

Please do not click on the link as a precautionary measure.

Best regards

-Adolfo Hernandez (Jr)-