[Isis-users] Ayuda con el formato de vista previa

Soraya Ferraz Lima soyferrazlima at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 17:46:29 CEST 2021

Hi guys!

Egbert, I tried using ref(l, but it still didn't work.

Piet, I had thought of changing the base structure, but the option to
generate the automatic control number (auto increment in FDT) is being used
and from what I have tested, this function cannot be used in a repetitive
field =/

For feedback, I achieved the goal using the putenv getenv function, like
this:

if getenv('TITLE')<>v245^a then
v245^a,'<br/>',(v100^a+| / ),
putenv('TITLE='v245^a),fi,