[Isis-users] question : who uses/needs multiple copy creation in one single run ?

Egbert De Smet egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Mon May 2 15:20:21 CEST 2022

Dear ABCD-users,

as we are still trying to improve on the current version of ABCD2.2 on GitHub (github.com/ABCD-DEV/ABCD2) before making a larger effort of distribution and promotion, we are struggling with a feature : the possibility to create more than one (therefore 'multiple') copies in one run of the 'add copies' button in the record-toolbar. After creating copies one usually continues to also create one or more loanobjects with the last 2 buttons on that record-toolbar.

We would like to know who is actually using that option of adding several copies at a time (e.g. by scanning several barcodes, each click on the barcode-reader causing to proceed to the next line in the input box), and which exact version of ABCD you are using when doing that.

Thanks for giving some feedback here.