[Isis-users] Using ODDS

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Fri Feb 10 11:52:36 CET 2023

Dear Fred

I am Ernesto Spinak, who together with my two collaborators and friends,
Gustavo Signorele and Diego Muses, have developed, kept updated and
improved the ODDS since its inception, with great success.
At present one of its users can meet about 1,500 monthly requests.
We are very interested, and happy, that someone besides us can collaborate.
Any suggestion we are open to cooperate.

Good luck
from Uruguay
Ernest et al

El 26/11/2022 a las 12:22, Fred Hommersom escribió:
> Dear listeners
>
> You might be aware of the existence of the ABCD module ODDS: Online
> Document Delivery Service.
>
> I am currently involved in the upgrade of this code and would like to
> get more information about that function.
>
> If you are using this functionality, or know that anyone is using it,
> please send me a mail.
> If you had to modify the code or configuration files: please let me know
> If you have wishes to be implemented: please let me know.
>
> Best regards from the Netherlands
> Fred

   | |spinaker at montevideo.com.uy     | |
   | |  celular  (598) 99612238       | |