[Isis-users] [DKIM] External PHP

Francisco Tamor fttamor at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 26 01:19:13 CET 2023

 Dear Roger,
First of all, I want to thank you for your  continued assistance regarding the problem I had with my format. I  managed to get the result I wanted without any issue.As you have said, it was all in the forms. What I did was closed the table, open another table and closed the form which was affecting the execution of the format. Then I open-close another form set inside the new table and everything went well!
The format basically calls the pdf viewer (viewer.php) which can restrict the downloading of the pdf file and right-clicking on the page.I've attached the updated format for your reference.
Thank you very much!Francisco