[Isis-users] MARC - worksheet field 8

Edwin Hübner edwin.hubner at gmail.com
Fri May 4 03:52:57 CEST 2012

 Dear Peter,
For me it is working well. If you want I can send my /def/en folder to
your private
email.
I'm just workink for the simplification of the worksheets for version 2,
based in the fields and subfields most used in Brazil. If you have a
statistic of the most used fields and subfilelds in your country, I would
like to receive it.
Regards,
Edwin

--