[Isis-users] Migration previous version of ABCD to new ABCD version

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Thu Oct 17 16:23:40 CEST 2013

Hello,

as far as I know a database of any previous ABCD-version can be used in the version 1.2t (and later 2.0) without any migration necessary. There have not been any changes re the database-structures. So you can simply copy the database-folders (and .par and .DEF files in the par-subfolder) to the new ABCD installation.
There are (quite some) new features in the FDT but the 'old' ones are all still there. The change of some 'field-types' to 'input types' is expected to be done automatically. Please inform us if you have a problem with that.