[Isis-users] Migration previous version of ABCD to new ABCD version

Mônica tnica01 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 17:19:44 CEST 2013

Hello Egbert,

There are many details to a database, from a previous version of the ABCD,
work correctly on a new version of ABCD, for example:
Copy the folders:
acces \ data
MyDatabase \
circulation \
copies \ data \
loanobject \ data
par \ MyDataBase.par
trans \ data
users \ data
www \ htdocs \ MyDatabase

Reviewing files as php \ php.ini and apache2.4 \ conf \ httpd.conf.

I would like to know if there is a document which has information in detail
about this process?

Thanks
Monica.