[Isis-users] JISIS - Problems Importing ISO Files - and PFTFormats

Jcd jc.dauphin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 22:32:49 CEST 2014

Dear Guizzo,

Could you please explain how you use repeatable subfields in ISiS/WinISIS. I mean in PFTs. Do you think that extending PFTS language with subfields occurrences such as:
(V12^a) ->all V12^a subfields occurrences
V12^a[1] -> occurrence 1 of subfield a field 12
Any other ideas ?

I will check yr problem with the REF function

Best,

Jean-Claude

Sent from my iPhone