[Isis-users] Upgrade to ABCD 1.4

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Sun Oct 19 17:56:44 CEST 2014

The error message clearly indicates that the script is looking for a database 'logtrans' which it cannot find or open. This database is a new one which is currently experimental (for logging transactions of the circulation system). I am not sure whether the logtrans DB folder is part of the package you got and if so, whether there is a 'logtrans.par' to be put in the par-folder (which you can create yourself to see if it solves the problem).
It is not yet fully clear whether this database will be used in an official distribution of ABCD.
This is one of the reasons why I have not yet released 1.4 officially on my server. We need some more final test-results and more clarity on issues like the logging (to be decided on by Ernesto Spinak and Guilda Ascencio).