[Isis-users] string behind apostrophe in field with subfields

Eustache Mêgnigbêto eustache.megnigbeto at outlook.com
Fri Aug 25 11:27:44 CEST 2017

Dear Egbert,

I'm still using the v2.0b.

________________________________
From: De Smet Egbert <egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be>
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 7:40 AM
To: Eustache Mêgnigbêto; isis-users at iccisis.org
Subject: Re: string behind apostrophe in field with subfields

Hi,

which version of ABCD are you using ? I thought this problem long ago had been solved by replacing the 'add field' method by a newer one (with the XML-tags, e.g. <100>new value for v100</100>, in order to avoid the apostrophe to be seen as the end of the string to be added.
In fact I just tested to add a title with apostrophe without a problem.