[Isis-users] string behind apostrophe in field with subfields

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Fri Aug 25 15:50:00 CEST 2017

That is weird, since as far as I know (and I ought to know...) there haven't been any changes re this feature in data-entry since several previous versions where this already was remedied, so certainly also in v2.0b.
Also I tested again, both in creating a new record with the title directly into the title-field and using the subfields-subwindow, and editing an existing record to add an apostrophe, and it shows up quite correctly in all these cases, see the illustration.
So maybe we need to check more details then. I will try to find out in which script exactly the 'proc' is created to add values into fields (unless Guilda can immediately tell us ?) and compare then to your version of that script.