[Isis-users] thesaurus manual

Guilda Ascencio guildaa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 23:57:02 CEST 2017

Piet.

In tesau.dat please change v12 by v103 in the line corresponding to
alpha_pft.

Now the messages and labels on the thesaurus window are language dependent,
so please uncompress the atached 00.zip in bases/lang/ and proceed to
translate the messages labeled *tes_alphabetic, **tes_permuted* and
*tes_helpterm*  to your preferred language using:

Main Menu -> Translate messages and help pages -> Messages and labels ->
Cataloguing

(The last 3 messages in the input form)

The thesaurus developed actually is not multilingual. In order to implement
a multilingual thesaurus, could you zip and send the folder with the
thesaurus definitions, pfts and data?

Regards