[Isis-users] JISIS - Problems Importing ISO Files - and PFTFormats

Jean-Claude Dauphin jc.dauphin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 21:15:12 CEST 2014

Dear Ernesto,

I would suggest the following:

v12[3]^r[1]

to extract the first subfield ^r  from the third occ of the field v12

At first glance it should be possible to implement this syntax. But I have
to check in depth if the J-ISIS PFT language grammar can accept such
commands.

Thank you for raising this issue. Please provide suggestions on how to
define PFT commands to manage repeatable subfields.

Jean-Claude

Jean-Claude Dauphin

jc.dauphin at gmail.com
jc.dauphin at afus.unesco.org