[Isis-users] Copying records between databases

Guilda Ascencio guildaa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 17:26:03 CET 2017

Hi Renate.

In the  source database, what values are coded in the columns "List as" and
"Extract as"  of  the field that have the column "I" (main entry index)
checked in the FDT. If "List as" starts with "@" please check that the pft
is returning the Mfn.

If you need, in the dataentry process, to create an authority list with the
main entry index  for copying the codes to the data base, the pft referred
in the "list as" column of the fdt must be coded as follows:

    case xx: Vxx,'$$$' if e4=1 then f(mfn,1,0) else vxx fi

Where xx is the tag of the main entry index. Using this kind of format
ABCD can manage both situations:
extract the content of the field or the mfn as needed.

Regards